Mongolian Cashmere and Wool Association was established in 1993. Our vision is to introduce Mongolian cashmere to the world stage and make it world Brand.
- To produce quality cashmere products and create high level infrastructure.
- To improve cashmere products
- To create legal environment for supporting investment of advanced technic and technology
- Introduce Mongolian brand to international trading network
- To improve connection between scientific organizations and governmental entities.
- To upgrade working force skills
The Association comprises with 15 complex production factories, 23 primary elaborating factories and over 50 textile factories. They produce around 1.2 million of textiles and 800 textiles are exported to over 20 countries. Main activities by the Association are to link public and private sectors.
On the other hand, Association intends to address issues related to the custom, tax and investment and problems facing at the private entities and producer in the cashmere sector; to organize short and long term training activities for capacity building of the cashmere sector staff.
Furthermore, Government of Mongolia pays more attention to advertise Mongolian cashmere products at the international market and improve competitive capacity of domestic industries. Last year, the Association produced new brand named Mongolian Noble Fiber.